Inpute Technologies Ltd. may set and read cookies and device identifiers when you visit our websites, use our products or visit a website where Inpute Technologies Ltd. provides analytics.
A cookie is a small piece of information that is stored on a computer for the purpose of identifying that browser during interaction on websites. Device identifiers are assembled from available system elements which could include IP address, user agent information (browser version, OS type and version), or device-generated identifiers such as Apple’s ID for Advertisers, Apple’s ID for Vendors, Google’s Android ID, or Google’s Play Store Ad ID.
Cookies and similar technologies may be used to remember items such as identifiers and user preferences and to identify and recognise Inpute Technologies Ltd. users. A website may set a cookie to the browser if the browser’s preferences allow it. A browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has set, not those set by other websites.
Our practices regarding cookies and similar technologies
- Access your information when you “sign in” so we can provide you with customised content or remember the last page you visited in a Inpute Technologies Ltd. product or service. Information that Inpute Technologies Ltd. collects related to your activities and interests is maintained by Inpute Technologies Ltd. on its servers and is associated with Inpute Technologies Ltd. cookies and similar technologies. You can learn more about Inpute Technologies Ltd.’s data retention and storage practices here.
- Maintain your settings and identity while you are using Inpute Technologies Ltd. products or services. When you log in to your Inpute Technologies Ltd. account, a cookie and/or device ID that links to information about your interests is placed on the computer or device you are using. This allows Inpute Technologies Ltd. to associate your interests, activities, preferences, and prior Inpute Technologies Ltd. use if you log in to your Inpute Technologies Ltd. account on multiple devices. This means that your browsing habits or other activity on your work computer, library computer, or other device when logged in, can inform your experience on Inpute Technologies Ltd. when using your home computer or other device when logged in.
- Provide general internal and customer analytics. Inpute Technologies Ltd. Analytics is a system used to collect information about visitors to our websites.
- Maintain information in both identifiable and anonymous forms. When you are signed-in to your Inpute Technologies Ltd. account, Inpute Technologies Ltd. associates your observed interests and activities with your Inpute Technologies Ltd. account using a process that keeps your personal information and your browsing information separate.
- To support security measures, such as requiring re-logging into an Inpute Technologies Ltd. product or service after a certain amount of time has elapsed.
- To assist in identifying possible fraudulent activities.
Choices about cookies and similar technologies
- You may configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
- Most mobile operating systems provide you an option in the device settings to limit ad tracking associated with certain device IDs they may share with us. Even when you exercise that option, we may still use other information we obtain from devices and apps for fraud, security, analytics, product improvement, and attribution purposes. Please reference your mobile operating system’s help centre to learn more.